With more than 30 years of experience in Hospital PR and authoring 3 books, Monalisa Chaudhari is a
resource person on Communication Skills for Hospitals, Medical Institutes and also various UGC training programs.
She takes regular sessions on Media Management in Hospital for PG students of Hospital Administration on one side;
and on the other, she imparts technical know-how on Fashion Communication to Students of NIFT.
Mrs Chaudhari's belief in making simple and fast preparations lead to several "easy-too-cook" meals.
Her improvisations with food come naturally after 30+ years of cooking experience.
"Paneer Makhni without Onions" is one such dish that gained her popularity in circles of people who are always looking out for home-cooked delicacies.
1. Warm up 1tablespoon of oil in a wok.
2. Add cumin seeds and let it splatter. Then add the whole garam masalas.
3. Add Ginger paste. After a quick stir add the fresh tomato puree and fry it until the oil starts separating.
4. Into that add corriander powder, kashmiri chilli and garam masala.
5. Add the readymade tomato puree followed by the ketchup and kasoori methi and slit green chillies.
6. Cut the 250 gms of paneer into cubes and crush the remaining 50 grams.
7. Now add the crushed paneer. Give it a quick stir and add half cup of water.
8. One boil and add the paneer cubes.
9. Let it cook for a few minutes on low flame.
10. Slowly add milk followed by cream.
11. Garnish it with chopped corriander leaves and ginger julians.
Paneer Makhani is ready to be served with naan, paratha or roti.
Happy Eating! ☺