In our search for amazing stories, we stumbled upon this mesmerising experience. An engineer and an architect who were partners in life, became partners in passion and the result is this beauty called Mango Mulch. Watch the full story tomorrow to witness their unique and pure lifestyle, of course with a food angle to it.
1. Wash and soak toor dal for 30 mins.
2. Drain the water and coarsely grind the toor dal with ginger and red chillies without adding any water.
3. To this coarse paste add the chopped greens, 3/4 cup onion, grated coconut, jeera and salt and mix well.
4. Make small balls of it and place it in a steamer and steam for 15 mins.
5. Once steamed, take it out and let it cool.
6. n a kadai, pour oil and add mustard seed and let it crackle. Afterwards add jeera, hing and add the rest 1/4 cup chopped onions and fry for 5 mins. To this add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 mins.
7. Add 1/2 spoon jeera, corriander, red chill powder. Some salt and cook for 2 more mins.
8. Add the steamed balls and give a nice coating of the onion tomato mix.
Serve it with grated coconut and chopped coriander.
Happy Eating! ☺